i-Guard fence > News

News

News

Home > News > News

i-Guard fence

페이지 정보

NameADMIN Date17-09-15 19:26 Hits304, Comment0.

첨부파일

본문

What is Tension Detection System

Tension Detection System is the latest perimeter fence guarding system that is applied to detect the changes in tension of the Trip Wire installed onto a fence. When triggered it converts changes in tension to an electronic signal that sends an alarm to the Central Monitoring Management Center for instant detection of perimeter intrusion.
 Tension Detection Perimeter Guarding System is also equipped with an audiovisual technology linked to a Surveillance Camera that not only triggers alarm but can also display visual content of a perimeter breach for instantaneous comprehension of a situation leading to quick and precise countermeasures.

I-Guard security system is a perimeter guarding system to safeguard against illegal intrusion and safe keep all valuable assets within the compound with state-of-the-art sensor guarded fence technology. The I-Guard sensory mechanism itself acts as an additional fence for maximum added protection.

please see attached

Comment List

No Comments.

No 483 Ground Fl, Aye Yeik Thar 2nd St, New University Avenue Rd, Bahan Township Yangon Myanmar | tel. +951 557 608

Copyright ⓒ www.ttclmyanmar.com All rights reserved.

admin hdweb